So in the near future there are three movies I am interested in seeing: Sherlock Holmes, Underworld 4 and The Vow. I doubt I will make it to the theater to see all three so I will leave it all to you to help me out with how good they are. I believe I can't walk away from Kate Beckinsale as a vampire kicking human butt and so I will venture out and dish out the moolah to see Underworld 4.
I thought I would lead in with something that would break the ice since I haven't been giving you all my everyday thoughts and I sincerely apologize. I only hope to afford you more of my thoughts in the future. Today, my thoughts are with movies. Have a fantastic evening and from me to you, enjoy a great movie!
Kristy
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment