Sunday, December 12, 2010

Movie Review and Holiday Cheer

     Since I knew that a blizzard was coming I went and rented a movie last night, "Knight and Day" starring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise.  At eleven at night I suppose one could call it a funny movie, but the thing that made me laugh the most was how CHEESY it was!  It was like Tom Cruise was trying to cram all of his former movies into this one and adding a little James Bond!  The only problem?  It wasn't good.  I laughed hysterically last night because of how BAD it was!  There were moments where you were like, "what just happened there?"  If you're in the mood to laugh at stupidity, then this is the movie for you.  I'm not that big a fan of Cameron Diaz either.  Yes, I enjoyed the Charlie's Angels movies, but other than that I don't think there has been one memorable movie she's been in...perhaps I'm being harsh.  Either way...I'm giving this one a thumbs down.
     This evening the family and I spent our time secluded in our living room, decorating our Christmas Tree.  We spent a great deal of time helping each other put up the lights and add each little ornament that has been collected over the years and at the end of it, the kids said "wow."  Then we spent the rest of the evening wrestling on the floor and watching  football.  To that I say, what a fantastic evening!  To be trapped inside due to such cold weather and not be at each other's throats?  Fantastic!  Even better...We had FUN!  If you're one of my Facebook friends you can check out the pictures and if you're not one of my Facebook friends my only question is to you...why not?  I'm a decent person!  LOL!
     I hope you all have a fantastic week, enjoy the pretty snow, snuggle up in a blanket with your kids or significant other, sip on some hot cocoa and relax...'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment